Saturday, May 9, 2009

What have I been up to?

On the weekend of May 1st I participated in an event called "Art in the City" with fifty other artists. It was much fun! I shared a table with another artist.
I sold some prints, fridge magnets from my art, and my home made photo notecards were
very popular.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are my latest Mixed Media painting on 6" x 6" wood. The first is calledMe and My Cat , and the second Bright Light Within your HeartMariette xox

Both will be sold in Etsy

2 comments:

Katie Jeanne Wood said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog. I'm following you now. Did you know that Lisa Cole started a new ning site? It sounds like a great place for us to go. Let me know if you need the link.

Papermoonies said...

I love your blog all your creations make me want to make stuff.
And kitty, well need I say more.
Your lovely!!
Happy Mothers day.
Say how do you do your prints?
Brittany
I follow you now!!
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com